Natural, kind & handcrafted candles
Our little business was founded in 2020, running out of the kitchen of a little cottage nestled in the Norfolk countryside. When we started on our candle crafting journey we realised a lot of candles on the market contain harmful toxins and carcinogens. This is when we started to do some serious research as we strived to make our products as environmentally friendly as possible but still look and small delicious- which we're proud to say we've achieved.
The founder, Millie, is a florist by trade and has a true dedication to all things natural and from the Earth. So why should her candles be any different?
We use a special blend of natural coconut and rapeseed wax and carefully selected fragrance oils to not only give you a 'scentsational' (see what we did there?!) aroma, but also peace of mind knowing what you're burning in your homes is safe, healthy and natural.
All of our candles are free from nasties such as parabens, dyes, paraffin & synthetic additives.
Each individual candle is hand poured and inspected before packaged to ensure it arrives with you in perfect condition ready to be lit & enjoyed.
We hope that you find as much enjoyment in our candles as we do in crafting them for you.
Love, Millie x
Why use coconut & rapeseed wax blend?
We use a unique blend of coconut and rapeseed wax for a multitude of reasons. Firstly, coconut wax has a great scent throw and a luscious creamy white colour. Secondly, harvesting the coconut oil is an organic process and the coconuts themselves are a sustainable high yield crop. Add some rapeseed wax in there for an extended burn time, superb fragrance retention and you have yourself a nature conscious candle.
How do you choose your scents?
Well obviously our candles not only have to smell fab, be kind to Mother Nature but also kind to us. We carefully inspect fragrance oils to ensure the ingredients are safe to us, our children and pets. We strenuously research the fragrance oils used to guarantee they are free from any severe hazards to health, which in turn makes them safe to burn in the family home.